Autumn Love: My Halloween Decorations


I just wanted to do a short, quick post to show you all my Halloween decorations.

Most of the items I am about to show you are from Wilkinson's - or Wilko as I believe it is now called - and they were all so affordable and cute.

They had so much cool stuff, especially their 'Day of the Dead' party décor, but I didn't need that much as I wasn't holding a party.

So let's get started...
 
 
The first thing I picked up was this brilliant terracotta pumpkin. I was going to carve my own pumpkin this year, as it's my first Halloween where I'm not living with my parents so I wanted to give it a go. However, I saw this little guy for £5 and I just had to have him. There was another cute one which was three pumpkins stacked on top of each other for £6, but I went with the single, bigger one.

 
My favourite buy was this adorable pumpkin black and orange tinsel, which also game in a couple of different colours and designs. I just loved the pumpkin one and thought it would look so cute hanging like bunting above the doorway to my house. It was only £1 a piece! What a bargain!

 
This little trick or treat bucket was only 50p and was the perfect 'bowl' for my chocolate bars and sweets to give out to children who knocked on the door. The sweets are from Tesco and were also very cheap, although I can't remember exactly how much (around £1.25 for each bag). I bought Milky Ways and Skittles.


Finally, the broom was a lovely addition to my front garden mini-display, at only £1 from Tesco. I stood it against the doorframe outside just as a finishing touch.

I loved the way it all turned out and the best part is that I can keep all of this stuff for next year and just add extra bits to it next time!

Wishing you all a very happy Halloween and enjoy your evening!

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete