Autumn Love: My Fall Essentials

 
There are quite a few item in this post so I won't babble on, instead I'll just straight into it. Here are my favourite beauty products, clothing styles, and a few added extras all for autumn!


This John Frieda hair oil is incredible. I use this pretty much all year round but it is especially handy in the colder seasons when my hair could do with that extra bit of moisture and silkiness against the chill. The best part about this product is that it lasts for SO long! I bought mine a year ago and I'm not even a third of the way through it! You only need one pump for wet hair, rub together in your hands and gently use your fingers to comb through your hair to evenly distribute. Don't use too much as it will leave your hair looking greasy.


I didn't think I'd be a fan of facial oils and I couldn't stand the thought of having a greasy face! I was surprised to find I actually loved this L'Oreal rebalancing oil. Again, you don't need very much at all and if you really rub it in then you don't feel greasy at all!


I love Makeup Revolution, mainly for their eyeshadow palettes, and this one does not disappoint. A complete dupe for the Too Faced chocolate palette, this Makeup Revolution palette in 'Death By Chocolate' is a steal. It has so many neutral, pretty colours that are very wearable and the blend like a dream!


I bought other colours in these Maybelline lip crayons, and although I looked at this one a number of times I was certain that it was too dark for me - as pretty as it was! When I eventually plucked up the courage to just try it I realised how wrong I was. It went on smoothly and I loved it! This shade is 'Berry Much'.

 
This Garnier scrub is one that I have used for ages, mainly for the lovely fresh scent and the fact that is made with sugar to get a lovely smooth feel to my skin.


You're probably thinking 'Why is there fake tan in an fall essentials post?', but the reason is simple: I love having a little bit of tan on and this is so easy! I blogged about this incredible St. Tropez product before here, and it is just as useful now as it was in the summer months. To be able to apply a tanning product in the shower, wait for a few minutes, and then wash it off is great all year round!



 The Library of Fragrance is a new find for me, and I was pulled in by the scent names and descriptions. They do Pumpkin Pie (above), Cinnamon Bun, Apple Pie, Bonfire, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Marshmallow, and Paperback.

I have posted about one of Tanya Burr's nail polishes before here. I loved 'Fairy Godmother' so much that I wanted to see what other colours she had in her range. This one is called 'New York Night' and it's a gorgeous shade of purple.
 

I love wearing capes or blanket wraps at this time of year, and this wrap is one of the nicest ones I've come across. I like to have a neutral one so it can go over anything, and I do have a dark grey/black leopard print one from the Michelle Keegan Lipsy range last year which is also lovely.
 

My other clothing must-have is a pair of ankle boots. These suede ones are stunning!
 

My final favourite is the legendary pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks! I can't go through the season without having these! I often wake up wishing there was a Starbucks within walking distance so I could have one, but then I would probably be very poor and it would be classed as an addiction.

What are your essentials for fall?

No comments