Get in my Wardrobe: LC Lauren Conrad's 'Cinderella' Collection


I have been a massive fan of Lauren Conrad right back from when she was the star of US reality television show The Hills. I own all six of her novels from both the trilogies LA Candy and The Fame Game, plus her Style and Beauty books.
 
In a US store called Kohls Lauren has her own clothing brand, LC Lauren Conrad, which has proven very popular every season. But it was announced not so long ago that she was collaborating with Disney to create something special.
 
To work alongside the release of Disney's new live-action version of Cinderella, staring Downton Abbey's Lily James and Game of Thrones' Richard Madden, Lauren has created a princess-worthy collection inspired by the upcoming movie.
 
The clothing range is packed full of floaty fabrics and soft colours, such as heavenly pink, ballad blue, and marshmallow. The mixture of dresses, skirts and that stunning glass slipper jumper is enough to prove that fashion dreams do come true.
 
These garments compliment the MAC Cinderella collection that I blogged about last month perfectly. It's all about Cinderella this season!
 
 
My favourite item has to be the beautiful glass slipper sweater! I was mesmerised by it the first time I saw it, but sadly it has already sold out in my size so it looks like I can't actually review it for you. Plus, I live in the UK and goodness knows how much postage is from the US for it.
 
 
So, if you've managed to get your hands on any of the collection, lucky you! I'm just going to sit here and stare at the pictures and think about how stunning Lauren looks in all of them!
 
 
What is your favourite item from LC's latest collection? Are you as excited about the new Cinderella film as I am?
 
Cinderella is due for release in the US on March 13, and in the UK on March 27.
 
 

1 comment