The National Wedding Show 2015


I was so excited to have the chance to be at The National Wedding Show 2015 in London yesterday. The three-day event is the perfect place for brides-to-be to gather ideas, taste some cake, and even try on some dresses.

I took along my Mum (pictured above, right), my Auntie (left), and my Nan (back).

I was most excited about two things, with the first being that I could see (and try on!) some of the stunning gowns by Allure Bridal being showcased by Great Expectations, a bridal store based in Buckhurst Hill in Essex. I tried on two dresses, which were both very different but equally beautiful. I would love to post the photos to share with you but I don't want to risk Clay seeing them. You can view the latest collection by Allure here.

The second thing I was excited about was the chance to see the latest Alfred Angelo collection on the catwalk. With me being a bit of a Disney nut I was ecstatic when I heard that the new Disney collection would be included in the show.

Below are the pictures I took of the Alfred Angelo show, including the Disney wedding gowns. You can kind of tell which dress belongs to which princess but I've labelled them to make things easier. Also, look out for that new Elsa dress, it's to die for, although my favourites were the 'Tiana' (from The Princess and the Frog) and the 'Cinderella'.

Opening the catwalk with some show-stopping gowns

All the gowns were beautiful

Introducing the 'Elsa' dress

It's so shimmery, just like the real thing

I love how similar it is to the film

I would love the chance to wear this

Introducing the new 'Jasmine' (Aladdin)

Snow White was up next (yes, it comes it white too)

The gorgeous new sparkling 'Ariel' (The Little Mermaid)

Three princesses together

The breath-taking new 'Tiana' gown (The Princess and the Frog)

This 'Tiana' gown was my favourite

The new 'Cinderella' came in close second

Check out the back of that 'Cinderella' gown

The new 'Belle' gown was just like in the movie
 

You can see the Alfred Angelo bridal collection, including the Disney Fairy Tale dresses here.

I had a fabulous time and was so glad I got the opportunity to attend.

Did you go to The National Wedding Show? What was your favourite part? Are there any other good shows you would recommend going to?

I can't wait to share my wedding details as we go about planning our big day.


No comments