Book Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses Series by Sarah J Maas


If you've been anywhere near me in the last few weeks - either in person or via social media - then you will have probably heard me mention these books once or twice (or one hundred times, but who's counting?)

So I decided to film a video for my YouTube channel, reviewing the books and having a general chat about them. The first part of the video is spoiler free and then I go into talking about particular parts of the book, so there's something for everyone, whether you've read them or not. You can see the video below:


I was recommended this series of books by a number of people when only the first two book were available. I'm not usually into fantasy books but I decided to take a chance and listen to those around me in the book community. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I took their advice and read these books.

I actually plan to reread them very soon as I need more from this world and these characters. I'm also clawing for fan fiction, so if anyone knows of any good ACOTAR fan fiction, please point me in the right direction.

No comments