Rays of Sunshine 24 Hour Readathon TBR


It's almost time for the Rays of Sunshine 24 Hour Readathon!


You can still donate here.


Before I start my twenty-four hours of continuous reading I thought I would share my TBR pile for this readathon. Last time I did a readathon I only planned thought I'd be able to read eight books, but I managed to read nine, so I have set ten aside this time to make sure I have a couple of spare books.


I've also made this readathon TBR list a mixture of books I've owned for ages but still haven't read, library books, and a few that I've read before but really want to reread.


So, here are the ten books I have ready to go...












I don't expect to read all ten of these books. Last year I chose quite a few books that were less than 200 pages so I was able to get through more at a quicker pace. It's just good to have choices and enough spare books in a miracle happens and I do need all ten!

If you would like to watch my 24 hour readathon vlog from last year, which raised money for Solving Kids' Cancer, you can view the video below:


If you are taking part in the ROS Readathon, which books are on your TBR?

Send me your TBR on Twitter or Instagram!

No comments